+ Technical specification
+ System of production of the fulfilled gases
+ Cooling system
+ Fuel tank and fuel pump
+ Air filter and airintaking channels
+ System of injection
+ Transmission and transmission
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Brake system
+ Anti-blocking system of brakes
+ Wheels and tires
+ Body electrical system
+ System of ignition
+ Signalling devices
+ Devices and auxiliary devices
+ Heating and ventilation
- Body elements
Forward part of the car
External rear-view mirrors
Forward and back flew down
Trunk lid at a sedan
Back door of the versatile person
Clearing of openings for a water drain
Control of anticorrosive protection of the bottom of a body
+ Search of malfunctions
Removal of forward moldings
- Molding on a forward wing: to remove facing of a wheel niche.
- From the inside of a wing to turn off a six-sided nut.
- To shift a molding back and to remove from a wing.
- Molding on lateral part behind (a back wing): to warm up a molding the hair dryer up to the temperature about 40 °C.
- Then to take out a molding from a fixing percussion cap the screw-driver which is wrapped up in a rag.
- At installation to insert a molding into a fixing clip and in addition to paste (for example as it is described below or in the help).
- Moldings on doors: to disconnect a slip from a glue layer.
- In most cases it can be made, having only heated a molding the hair dryer approximately to temperature of 40 °C, but also in this case most often the slip does not manage to be removed the intact. Therefore it is necessary to take care of the new.
- If at your car a new varnish covering: to clear a place on a door where the molding, will be pasted by gasoline and an eliminator of silicone.
- Otherwise on a door with an old covering. You should remove the glue remains, having left about 1 mm of thickness. This rest is necessary as a basis for new kleyushchy material.
- Watch thus not to damage a varnish covering.
- To clear a place on a door where the molding will be pasted.
To wipe plastic parts in the field of gluing a cleaner of D 009 400 01 and to wipe dry.
- Metal (only in case on metal a new varnish covering) and plastic elements of a body to cover in the field of gluing with a primer. To metal parts to apply a primer of D 009 200 02, to plastic D 009 600.
- To apply on a reverse side of moldings kleyushchy AKD 476 KD5 05 sealant from PUR – in the middle of a molding the glue 4 mm thick layer suffices.
- To put a molding to a door, to correct and densely to press in a gluing place – especially the ends.
- Hardening time at 20 °C: 4 hours.
Help: if the procedure written according to instructions of Audi seems too difficult, it is possible to arrive as follows: to apply with a thick layer on a reverse side of a molding transparent silicone sealant. To press a molding on the cleared overlay of a door and to clean excess sealant. Before sealant drying (about one day) to record a molding a kleyushchy tape. In this case the molding keeps though it is not so good as serial, but nevertheless quite maintains an automatic sink.
Lower protective slip
On bottom edge of doors, and also by adjacent metal parts on the corresponding version of the car there passes the thin protective slip. Lower plan of removal.
- The parts of a slip which are on forward wings and on back lateral parts are pasted. Removal and installation are described in the section "Removal of a Molding".
- To disconnect from moldings on doors lobbies and back tips and, at an open door, to remove a molding from a percussion cap (to pull out).