+ Technical specification
+ System of production of the fulfilled gases
+ Cooling system
+ Fuel tank and fuel pump
+ Air filter and airintaking channels
+ System of injection
+ Transmission and transmission
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Brake system
+ Anti-blocking system of brakes
+ Wheels and tires
+ Body electrical system
+ System of ignition
+ Signalling devices
+ Devices and auxiliary devices
+ Heating and ventilation
- Body elements
Forward part of the car
External rear-view mirrors
Forward and back flew down
Trunk lid at a sedan
Back door of the versatile person
Clearing of openings for a water drain
Control of anticorrosive protection of the bottom of a body
+ Search of malfunctions
The wing (3) is presented in drawing together with hinged details:
1 – back face slip;
2 – flap.
The removable executed only forward wings. Back wings are welded, and there is nothing to do to amateur mechanics.
Removal of facing of forward wheel niches
- To remove the corresponding forward wheel.
- To remove the plastic expansion bolt shield at the very bottom at back edge of a bumper.
- To remove bumper sidewalls from arms on a wing. For this purpose to press on a bumper in the direction down at height of fixture and at the same time to take away it from a body.
- To turn off all fixing bolts / nuts of facing of a wheel niche (flap).
- To remove plastic expansion bolt shields of a forward bolt.
- In front to turn off a fixing nut of the flap.
- To turn a rotary lock on connection with the lower protection of a motor compartment on 90 ° counterclockwise (to the left).
- To remove facing of a wheel niche through a rasporny bolt and to wring out inside from an external contour of a wheel arch.
- At installation very carefully to tighten plastic nuts and bolts with crosswise shliyets, differently it is possible to strip a plastic thread!
Removal of a wing
- To remove the flap.
- To remove a bumper.
- To turn out at bottom edge of a wing on one screw with crosswise shliyets or screws with a star-shaped head in front and behind.
- To turn out the screw below cut for a bumper.
- In back part of a wheel niche to turn out the screw from a cross-piece, and one more is a little lower.
- To open a forward door.
- To turn out a bolt over hinges.
- To turn out six-sided bolts on the upper edge of a wing; before it to remove porolonny laying.
- To remove a wing.
- If the new wing is established, it is necessary to remove an arm and a back face slip from an old wing and to priklepat (in a workshop) to the new.
- To remove the remains of a sealing tape on back edge of fastening of a wing.
- To paste a new sealing cord (number of the spare part AKD497 010 04R10) with the diameter of 7 mm.
- To establish a wing.
- To establish distance to a cowl at not tightened fixing bolts of the upper edge of a wing. It has to make 4,5 — 5,5 mm.