+ Technical specification
+ System of production of the fulfilled gases
+ Cooling system
+ Fuel tank and fuel pump
+ Air filter and airintaking channels
+ System of injection
+ Transmission and transmission
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Brake system
+ Anti-blocking system of brakes
- Wheels and tires
Wide tires and wheels
Check of pressure in tires
Control of a condition of tires
Replacement of a wheel
Control of an inhaling of wheel bolts
Balancing of wheels
Purchase of new tires
+ Body electrical system
+ System of ignition
+ Signalling devices
+ Devices and auxiliary devices
+ Heating and ventilation
+ body Elements
+ Search of malfunctions
Purchase of new tires
At the Audi 80 models not too wide choice of the serial sizes of tires. Only the sizes 195/65 R 15 and 205/65 R 15 are offered the driver.
The short description of properties and features of both sizes of tires which can be established on Audi 80 is given below. What combinations of tires/rims you can use for your car, you learn from documents of your car.
- Even the standard size 195/65 R 15 already very well looks on Audi 80. While on early model series the narrowest tires looked already poor, now this tire visually makes absolutely full-fledged impression. The same can be told and about dynamic properties: the 195th tires more than are sufficient – including at powerful engines.
- At tires of 205/65 R in size 15 first of all appearance bribes. In comparison with the 195th tires service life of more expensive tires is only not much more and dynamic properties practically the same. So re-equipment is interesting only to those who likes to move quickly on the Audi 80 car and who likes appearance of wide tires.
- The 205th tires can be installed on the same wheels, as the 195th. Therefore at re-equipment it is absolutely optional to buy also new oboda.
If on your car there are tires of the standard size 195/65 R 15, it is possible – depending on an operation place – you can go in the winter and by summer tires on condition of the sufficient depth of a profile.
- As for wide 205/65 R 15 tires, here the situation is worse, especially on models with more powerful engines. These tires are inclined – not least at the expense of more "rigid" HR brand – to an early probuksovyvaniye on snow and on ice. In this case it is it is unlikely possible to do without purchase of special winter tires.
- Upon purchase of winter tires you can choose between ordinary tires M+S with which it is possible to go only 160 km/h, and expensive high-speed tires.
- In cars which can quicker move, than it is allowed by the caused maximum speed of the winter tire (see the beginning of the head), on the dashboard there has to be a plate with the indication of the maximum speed of tires. The maximum speed of your car is specified in the certificate on registration.
- The M+S tire with profile depth less than 4 mm for anything it is not suitable in the winter. If, for example in mountains, use of winter rubber is offered, tires M+S admit those only a case when their profile makes at least 4 mm.